In addition to my friends and family, who have given me incredible support, I also want to thank those individuals and businesses who have been so helpful to the journey in terms of truck support, lodging, surf, food, etc. This list continues to grow as I progress on my journey. Thank you all!
- Main Line Overland
Expert installers of auxiliary tanks, suspension systems, sliders, and all the special equipment for any expedition
- Toyota, Guadalajara, OZ Country
- Taller Bosch — Potosí, Bolivia
- 4×4 Megaworld. Cape Town, South Africa
- Overland Journal (Scott Brady, Publisher)
An invaluable reference and generous adventurer
- Nicolas Rapp’s Trans World Expedition
A fellow overlander who circumnavigated the globe and gave me valuable pointers on truck security and bureaucracy
- Offroad Consulting
These folks offer full-day offroad training courses in Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Pennsylvania, at reasonable prices!
- Boris Gabriel Jaramillo Silva, Panama, Panama
- Team DEFISA, Buenos Aires, Argentina (a “fiscal deposit” — necessary for shipping a car abroad, and these guys went above and beyond to help me get to Africa!! Thanks guys!!!)
- GMA Logistics, Cape Town, South Africa
- Hamburg Sud, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Royal 70
“A Cuban collective creating opportunities for Cuba’s youth with extreme sports, music and art.”
- El Rinconcito
Aguachile in Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
- Los Pilares and Don Jose
barbacoa in Monjas, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Las Corvinas de Don Jimmy
Market restaurant in Quito, Ecuador
- Bungalows la Escondida
San Pancho, Mexico
- Alejandro Gonzalez, Sayulita, Mexico
- Hostal Punta la Barca
Hostel in Santa Marianita, Ecuador – owners also helped get truck fixed
- After Beach Camping & Hostel
Montañita, Ecuador. Thank you, Fabian, for all the local knowledge and help!
- Hostal Puerto Engabao Surf Shelter. Best surf hostel to explore all the surf spots around Playas — Daniel, the host, has the place WIRED! Thanks!
- Sjoerd and Lise, Posada Salentein, Salentein Vineyard, outside Mendoza, Argentina
- Alejandro from San Pancho
- Paul Montry, North Shore Realty, Punta Mita
- Don Roger Castellón and Don Arturo Castellón, Finca los Nogales, Matagalpa/Jinotega, Nicaragua
- My Swiss overloading friends at Jonas and Andrea at Camperx (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTg8l0nEo5w)
- Lomelí family, Sucesos (amazing fashion in Puerto Vallarta), Panchofurter (Best Grill in Puerto Vallarta led by Chef Juanse)
- AND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!